Home » » Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle

Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle

{[['']]}


"My Goal Was To Be a "Hot Mom At 40," And I've Achieved It!

I lost 23 Kg's and 12.5% Body Fat!"

Burn The Fat Success Story!"I'm a 40 year old mom of 3, ages 11, 6 and 4. Before, I was 85 kg and 36.5% body fat, size 40. I was fat and miserable. My family life and relationship were suffering. My husband knew someone who did Burn The Fat and it changed his life, so I tried it too.

I lost 15 kg in 8 months and kept it off. Because of my desire to be "hot at 40," I took it to a new level. Tom taught me how and I lost another 8 kgs in 3 months and did my first bikini competition!"






Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | |
Copyright © 2011. loose Wieght Market - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger